A Repainted Faith

Chaising God

Monday, October 23, 2006

Psalm 51:17

a broken and contrite heart,
O God, you will not despise.

I have been thinking a lot about this scripture lately. Our music pastor took the choir on a retreat and this was the theme of the retreat. What got me thinking about this was a question that arose from with in me. "do I have a broken heart before God?" or am I lifting myself up?
We Had our first service at a new facility last sunday and there was a lot of tension in the air, everybody running around to make sure things were working and going correctly, but in the midst of it all something stood out to me. Our Children's service was going on and our drama team was ministering and most of the 67 kids that were there were kind of sitting there watching politely but one little girl wasn't.
This little girl was standing up with both eyes shut tight and with one hand lifted up. She was praising God with all her heart and soul. She was Oblivious to what was taking place around her and who was around her. At that moment the above scripture jumped into my heart. This little girl is 6 years old and she gets it.

my prayer today is this
"I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children." Luke 10:21
thank you Jesus for making things clear to me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo,shut the fuck up, no 1 wants to hear un useless comment.
then go bck you fuckin where the hell your from

Here is my blog post; attract women subliminal video

10:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I genuinely appreciated the post. Bellas look the most eye-catching.
Im spanish (many say i appear italian )but i need to marry an italian.
What aress in so cal will be the most seriously italian?
I require to know exactly where to seek out
my treasure at.Also-what are a few of the very best strategies to
win an italian womans coronary heart? What's that you just desire from a man in an effort to be mad about him. I like a robust lady who wants to be jealous because, you keep the things you adore essentially the most closest. to you. I need a lady who's a
leading notch mother as something much less is unacceptable to me.
I

my blog post :: 2gts Tori black

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home